Friday 27 January 2012

Upsetting you:part-I

If I tell you that I miss you,will you be upset?
If I tell you the setting sun smells like you,will you be upset?
If I tell you I walk a few meters extra just to feel a little warm,will you be upset?
If I tell you I've not quit smoking like I had almost promised,will you be upset?
If I tell you I find it hard to concentrate on things,will you be upset?
If I tell you that you still occupy the better part of my heart,will you be upset?
 If I tell you I'm desperately trying to hold on to the moments in spite of knowing you're gone,long ago,will you be upset?

5 comments:

  1. great post sweetie..have a nice day..:)
    xoxo
    a_c'est moi
    lamodeouicestmoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is great. It is personal without revealing too much, and it is totally relatable.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. To forever look and never find
    As the mind is like a tape in rewind....
    A piece of advice for you-The “swarm of glow-worms” and their “hobnobbing with the tender bunch of golden flowers” stand for the sentimental bondings of mortal human existence — the eternal ‘maya’, from which the rebel must free itself.Im sure you will understand what im trying to say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is tender... I love the way you expressed yourself through vulnerable emotions. We've all been there- it's so hard to let people go. You're a fabulous writer! xo

    ReplyDelete