Wednesday 24 October 2012

Five days of fun and frolic,otherwise known as Durga Puja




Durga Pujo is THE greatest festival for us Bengalis! During these five days,we go pandal hopping like crazy and eat like we have been starving for months. I,for one,NEVER dress up during pujo since I go pandal hopping and have to walk all day,literally! But,I DO make it a point to wear sari on awshTomi. Earlier,I used to be a big fan of the Georgette, Chiffon and Zari-embroidered saris but now I'm more into saris with a story. The more traditional,the better.

12 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in that saree!! Moi lurves :D :D Subho Bijoya <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,Swarnali! Shubho bijoya to you too. :-)

      Delete
  2. Oooh! Lady in a saree! I LOVE! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lady in peplum coming soon too. Text me your mail ID so that I can work on the post.

      Delete
  3. Loving ur sari's very nice! The color awesome:)
    I dream of wearing one someday, even for just photo ops:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, fun frolic and lots of pandal hopping!!!!!


    your sari is soooooo pretty!! love!!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely..i need to think of how to do the inteview..kurta is trouble..

    ReplyDelete