Friday 4 January 2013

Turning 23

Once I'm done having my fair share of fun on Christmas and NYE,the only occasion that I look forward to till Durga Pujo is probably my b'day. I not only love my b'day like anything, I want others to love it too. So, even though I drag my friends to walk for hours for finding the perfect gift for me, I believe in treating them to a hearty meal that day(not to mention anything about how insanely fun I tend to be on my b'day). This year, my friends decided to chip in to give me a hookah for my b'day. And, half of my class dropped by for a grand(low on ambiance, high on enjoyment) party at my place. I got a lot of gifts from them that I'd be wearing in my coming outfit posts. Till then,I'll leave you with the pictures and, I almost forgot, happy new year!
Shoes,bag,bird-print shirt-B.K.Market,white denims-Simpark mall,red blazer,rings-New Market,headband-Gariahat


The grilled or baked(read fried) fish,:-P

The main course spread



P.S. We played host to Sushmita when she came to Kolkata last week.  But, more on that later.

8 comments:

  1. WOW outfit, WOW accessories, WOW you :)
    Love,

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems so much fun!!love the outfit!i need to go to b.k.market again for shoes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love my Birthday too simply because I Love throwing a party.

    ✗ℴ✗ℴ ♡

    +To Me It Matters+

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was awesmomely fun to have met u and I had such a lovely time!!!!!

    this bird print is so cool!!! ...

    love your expressions and again a wonderful year ahead and happy birthday girl!!!

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! and im loving this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking at your b'day snaps, I'm thinking of the treat we are gonna get in Feb! (Which will result in another blogger meet too!!) ;)

    Anyway, love your bird print top & shoes! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. belated happy birthday! i love your bag, you look chic! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the mask, birthdays not so much. Not anymore.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete